Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:01 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Feedback and Bug Reports
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:36 am 

Bongo` wrote:
I was going to ask if anyone has found a strategy guide or a booklet for the game itself because I have been unsuccessful in my searches. Maybe the answers to those questions will be in back but we have to find one.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SNES-GALAXY-R ... 2803ed4ceb

closest thing I could find to a manual.. cheap also, BUT I have a sneaky suspicion that they never actually released a strategy guide
book or something similar.. I think getting the instruction manual and getting THAT translated by someone will have to be the only
way to go with this unfortunately.. :(

Spoiler! :
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DrStvYrMxTrHZR11paQMA/
You can find all types of RPG, JRpg, Mmo, PC, SNES, and PS1 games mini-reviewed with no voice-overs there.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:17 am 
Site Admin

BTW: Draken, this has bugged me so tried to make sure, shouldn't it be Galaxy Robo not GalaxyRobo. It is on different lines but more importantly the game box even has text before Robo.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:50 am 
Site Admin

Sorry about that! I guess I just got used to writing it that way since that was the way I was writing it in my file system. All cases on the site have been changed (I think). I'll update the readme, though, when we update the patch.

@Bongo`: There are definitely no English guides out there (that I could find). You could work with Japanese ones if you want to have to read somewhat gibberish English after running them through Google Translate.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:16 am 
Site Admin

Just ordered the used Galaxy Robo set from Japan in the link TF provided. It may take a week or two to get here. When it arrives, I'll scan everything and upload it.

Heh, my son Tommy has been touring all over Japan with a musical ensemble based in NYC. He performed at the Suntory Hall in Tokyo tonight, but I doubt he could find anything for us the way the music director keeps them hopping around and on the move constantly. He said he rode a bullet train and also dodged the typhoon in the far south! Here he is clowning around with his fellow musicians last week near the Okayama Castle.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:20 am 
Site Admin

Heh. Looks like the same weather we're having here as well. We also dodged that same typhoon and only ended up getting a little bit of rain, but boy, is it humid!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:02 pm 
Site Admin

Speaking of humid, boy does Fl suck this time of the year. Im at work feeling like I jumped in a heated pool.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:47 pm 
Site Admin

Oh man, I wasn't even thinking about that. Hang in there. I live where folks go to get away from Florida in the summer. It's a high of 73 today, 65% humidity.

The Devil takes notes from Lina Inverse? That sounds about right.

My projects
RHDN Community DB

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:22 pm 
Site Admin

Man, here in Oklahoma we've been having mid-upper 90's with around 50% humidity most days lately. It might not be extreme heat but its still hot as all heck. It was nice getting a one day break this week but then it was right back in the 90's which will continue for a while yet. UGH! Makes outdoor activities a real pain in the rear. Mowing the lawn and such is a killer.