Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:26 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Congratulations!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:33 pm 

Congratz guys on this release, been following the team on this one, though the game don't appeal to me.. i'm VERY sure
others will love this game, as the translation team has.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If anyone who's finished this game is interested in writing a review for this game, for it's "Snes RPG Gaming" review page,
your more than welcome, credits will be given, i'll just need a few sections for the review it's self... then just PM me the
review or link to a .txt file with it on.

Graphics, Sound, Story, Translation, Playability (this covers replay value also), (each marked with 20 points, e.g. graphics 14/20,
sound 18/20.. etc)

then just an "Overall" recap.

so 6 sections to write

Spoiler! :
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DrStvYrMxTrHZR11paQMA/
You can find all types of RPG, JRpg, Mmo, PC, SNES, and PS1 games mini-reviewed with no voice-overs there.

Post subject: Re: Congratulations!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:57 pm 

Well if it is like FEDA in many ways, I probably will try it out in a month or two when I finally get some free time. Congratulations on getting this out so quickly, already 2 releases this year!

Winston Churchill in response to forming an alliance with the Soviet Union during World War 2:
If Hitler invaded Hell I would make at least a favorable reference to the devil in the House of Commons

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:00 pm 

Enjoying it so far. Through the first 2 scenarios and halfway through the 3rd. Will post more details if needed :)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:45 am 
Site Admin

It's certainly nice to see this fine translation released for all to enjoy. I had a lot of fun beta-testing this game. I'm quite fond of SRPGs and this is one that I would definitely recommend for fellow fans of the genre. It's a bit like Jutei Senki, but with better graphics and story. The gameplay is also more well balanced and easier (for instance, there's no annoying turn limit). I'm guessing that La Wares will probably be the next project that will be released before the end of this year? :)

By the way, I've noticed that the extension for the Galaxy Robo IPS readme file is missing. Is it supposed to be a .txt or .rtf file?

"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind."
- Edward D. Morrison (Tales of Phantasia)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:23 am 
Site Admin

I went with txt format this time... I think ;)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:38 am 
Site Admin

Recca wrote:
It's certainly nice to see this fine translation released for all to enjoy. I had a lot of fun beta-testing this game. I'm quite fond of SRPGs and this is one that I would definitely recommend for fellow fans of the genre. It's a bit like Jutei Senki, but with better graphics and story. The gameplay is also more well balanced and easier (for instance, there's no annoying turn limit). I'm guessing that La Wares will probably be the next project that will be released before the end of this year? :)

By the way, I've noticed that the extension for the Galaxy Robo IPS readme file is missing. Is it supposed to be a .txt or .rtf file?

Actually, Princess Minerva should be the next one out the door, and that should definitely happen before years end. I know, it has been oft delayed (entirely my fault) and seems like it was never coming, but it is moving along well now and should get into beta fairly soon, I'm hoping late August or early September. That will depend on Wildbill's schedule and then my schedule for final Alpha work. Would you per chance be interested in beta testing when the time comes Recca?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:32 am 

Congratulations on the release!

I like strategy-RPG's so i'll check it out. But I'm a little busy until Wednesday, sadly it will have to wait a couple of days.

I saw the first stage, and i still find funny how there is a cliche band of Punk characters in all this. And they seem pretty happy to be destroyed.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:58 pm 
Site Admin

taskforce wrote:
Recca wrote:

Actually, Princess Minerva should be the next one out the door, and that should definitely happen before years end. I know, it has been oft delayed (entirely my fault) and seems like it was never coming, but it is moving along well now and should get into beta fairly soon, I'm hoping late August or early September. That will depend on Wildbill's schedule and then my schedule for final Alpha work. Would you per chance be interested in beta testing when the time comes Recca?
When I can push, I will push hard on Minerva. It's been a busier year than I was expecting: a marriage, huge school reunion, an elderly mother with increasing care-giving needs, hosting folks in my son's new family, kayaking on the Shenandoah with my younger son who just moved back to Virginia from Miami Beach, and assorted travel. But I will try to get through Minerva even before I get Maeson's battle messages updated in SSMS!

I missed all the e-mails flying around concerning Galaxy Robo's final stages because I was traveling, flying, re-uniting with friends and neighbors, and didn't even plug up the tablet in which I manage my e-mails for the critical three days. Heh, what timing! I'm really happy to see it on the street. Try just the first chapter or two, SylarDean. It's a super funny story in places.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:14 pm 

Wildbill wrote:
taskforce wrote:
Recca wrote:

When I can push, I will push hard on Minerva. It's been a busier year than I was expecting: a marriage, huge school reunion, an elderly mother with increasing care-giving needs, hosting folks in my son's new family, kayaking on the Shenandoah with my younger son who just moved back to Virginia from Miami Beach, and assorted travel. But I will try to get through Minerva even before I get Maeson's battle messages updated in SSMS!

I missed all the e-mails flying around concerning Galaxy Robo's final stages because I was traveling, flying, re-uniting with friends and neighbors, and didn't even plug up the tablet in which I manage my e-mails for the critical three days. Heh, what timing! I'm really happy to see it on the street. Try just the first chapter or two, SylarDean. It's a super funny story in places.

Well, i'll probably try it out at some point, i tried it for like 5 mins taking pics for its review page on my site, but that can't qualify for me playing it, I WILL admit though, for what i did play, moving units about and using skills for battles, getting into fights and stuff seemed VERY easy to navigate around so think i defo will try it out, just with these two projects on the go, i wanna get Mystic Ark finished off AND get that OTHER project to the place where I can leave it until you send me an updated version. Come to think of it, i will PM you now, need to ask you summit about that game.

Spoiler! :
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DrStvYrMxTrHZR11paQMA/
You can find all types of RPG, JRpg, Mmo, PC, SNES, and PS1 games mini-reviewed with no voice-overs there.