Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:44 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: I beat Feda (again) -- This time I got the Feda emblem!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:14 pm 

I beat this for the first time, I want to say in January of 2013 and got either the Griffin or Valkyrie emblem ending. I had maintained a Feda ranking until halfway through the game for the most part but it was hard to keep.

This time I was able to maintain the feda emblem for the last 1/2 of the game and ended with the Feda emblem. It is hard, at parts. But honestly, and maybe it has just been too long. But I did not notice anything too special about the ending, a bit of a letdown. What was so special? I would have like a more.... "congratulatory" ending (or at least message) for accomplishing the tough feat of finishing on the Feda emblem.

Any way, I remember using Dan back in 2013 and I used him again because I just find him very under rated. He has high HP and defense and serves as a great tank. Granted his movement stinks but if you have your other units slow down a bit he can keep up. Plus if he gets to a group of enemies his special can really shine and helps turn the tide of battle!

Arby (I renamed him Andy) is also an allstar as well as Maraneus who's defense proved to be a huge asset in baiting some of those Ken and Mark troopers. Ellis is a much better healer than Aria IMO and just having her stay back in the ranks and behind the other 9 units proved to always be enough healing power for me. Dora was useful in the beginning of the game, as well as Shane (first half) but I outgrew them. Ain's defense was real lousy for a good chunk of the game but he got good towards the end and hus special attack always propped him up.

Again, I will say, solid translation, hope everything is great with DD! (I was able to play this game on the snes mini on a big flatscreen btw, awesome! The last few battles had some odd graphical glitches that would quickly flash, maybe an snes mini thing).