Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:11 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Video Walkthroughs are up!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:21 pm 

After making my Slayers video walkthrough, I said I would try to eventually do videos for each completed game that Dynamic Designs has done (Well, those that work...I can't do Villgust due to a game freezing glitch right before the final boss)

Anyways, I uploaded the walkthrough in three parts, which are all around 4 hours each.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm8dwO2ygjY Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvpfwkvjD6s Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOCFjn6RD8s Part 3

I also did the first Destiny of an Emperor game, which you can find on my Youtube page: http://www.youtube.com/user/SaikyoMog

I think everything went just fine up to the final boss fight. I should have prepared a bit more (either that, or Ji Mian should have lasted more than one freaking round after everytime I would cast it...Meh...)

The next game of Dynamic Designs that I plan to do, which was suggested by Wildbill will be Silva Saga II. Before I do that though, I have quite a few games I plan on doing first. I also plan on doing the first Silva Saga game before I do the second one. I'm not sure when all those other games will be finished (I might take a few weeks or even a month or two to play on my rather neglected PS3), but everything will get done in time I'm sure.

Anyways, enjoy :mrgreen:

Post subject: Re: Video Walkthroughs are up!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:29 am 

Actually, thinking on it, Silva Saga II will most likely be up sooner than I think. I've decided to make a list of a bunch of games I'll do, and after that, take a bit of a break from making videos. I got a few RPGs on the list, and the last one should be Secret of Mana (Nice way to end a marathon of video walkthrough making I think...)

So perhaps in a month or less I imagine I could try to have Silva Saga 2 up and running. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:33 pm 
Site Admin

I'm liking the play-throughs so far. Keep it up!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:18 am 

Thanks, I plan to :mrgreen:

About to start my next RPG, and then I think about 6 shorter games, and then after those I'll try out the two Silva Saga games.

Well, was thinking I would do a video for Kung Fu in between the two Silva Saga games...I always try to have some sort of buffer between two RPGs... :D

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:49 pm 

it was a splendid job to do for you to make walkthough for this game, it's the greatest game of all time.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:30 pm 

Wayne wrote:
it was a splendid job to do for you to make walkthough for this game, it's the greatest game of all time.

It was quite a nice game. Obviously more historically accurate than the first (though still not 100% accurate, otherwise I imagine we would be playing as the people of Wei / Jin)

I still haven't read the book or seen that Red Cliff movie...I should really consider reading/watching those... :geek: