Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:37 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: This and its predecessor are the greatest games of all time
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:21 am 

DoaE and DoaE II has among been my favorite games for a long time. The times I finished them is countless and I've always enjoyed playing them at anytime given. Thanks Magic-Destiny for bringing out such a great game like DoaE II to all of us.

Post subject: Re: This and its predecessor are the greatest games of all t
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:37 pm 
Site Admin

Wayne wrote:
DoaE and DoaE II has among been my favorite games for a long time. The times I finished them is countless and I've always enjoyed playing them at anytime given. Thanks Magic-Destiny for bringing out such a great game like DoaE II to all of us.
You're welcome, Wayne. I have done repeat plays, too. In fact, I played DoaE-II twice earlier in the year on an NES emulator that loads in a PSP, once on the handheld alone and again with a cable from the PSP into a big screen TV. Someday, well finish DoaE-GB, too, I hope.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:06 pm 

Wow on a big screen TV, that must be really interesting sir. I hope one day I could do the same thing, I ain't got a PSP right now though.

Speaking of DoaE II, I got many friends all over the world that also enjoy playing the game. We together discovered almost everything that there's in the game but there's one single thing that we were unable to, then I wanna ask you in case you knew. Please look at the picture

Do you see the PinkLeo thing that Guan Yu has in his pocket. I know it's one of the items that has the same equipment just like Treatise, Chi Tu Ma, etc.. The key thing is we don't know where or how to get this unique item and what effectiveness it can bring up ( I checked every stat and it didn't increase any, quite the contrary as Treatise ) . The one in the picture appeared as a result of using action replay codes. So thats all what I want to talk about, if you know anything connected to this item, please share with me. Thank you so much.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:41 pm 
Site Admin

Wayne wrote:
Wow on a big screen TV, that must be really interesting sir. I hope one day I could do the same thing, I ain't got a PSP right now though.

Speaking of DoaE II, I got many friends all over the world that also enjoy playing the game. We together discovered almost everything that there's in the game but there's one single thing that we were unable to, then I wanna ask you in case you knew. Please look at the picture

Do you see the PinkLeo thing that Guan Yu has in his pocket. I know it's one of the items that has the same equipment just like Treatise, Chi Tu Ma, etc.. The key thing is we don't know where or how to get this unique item and what effectiveness it can bring up ( I checked every stat and it didn't increase any, quite the contrary as Treatise ) . The one in the picture appeared as a result of using action replay codes. So thats all what I want to talk about, if you know anything connected to this item, please share with me. Thank you so much.
I don't have a PSP either at the moment that will play it. I made the mistake of upgrading to a recent OFW to play a commercial game, and now I'm afraid to fool with downgrading to another firm ware for fear of bricking it.

Anyway, I never found the Pink Leo, to my knowledge, but the people at http://kongming.net/doae2/ might know something.

Good luck and Chào ông, Wayne.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:01 am 

Wildbill wrote:

Anyway, I never found the Pink Leo, to my knowledge, but the people at http://kongming.net/doae2/ might know something.

I checked that site too, unfortunately that they also had no idea where it to be found

Wildbill wrote:

Haha, thats impressive sir. You sure had knowledge about vietnamese, didn't you? I wonder if you visited my country before

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:59 am 
Site Admin

Wayne wrote:
Wildbill wrote:

I checked that site too, unfortunately that they also had no idea where it to be found

Wildbill wrote:

Haha, thats impressive sir. You sure had knowledge about vietnamese, didn't you? I wonder if you visited my country before
I don't know if the syntax is correct but, Một lần, tôi sống gần gũi với Mỹ Tho Sông Cửa Long.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:22 am 

Oh you've been to Mỹ Tho before, thats amazing, when was the time? In fact, I live in a city far apart from Mỹ Tho so I haven't got chance to even set foot on that land, so you surprised me and I hope you will have plans on coming here often.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:09 pm 

Wildbill wrote:
Wayne wrote:

I don't have a PSP either at the moment that will play it. I made the mistake of upgrading to a recent OFW to play a commercial game, and now I'm afraid to fool with downgrading to another firm ware for fear of bricking it.

Off Topic, but if you upgrade to ofw 6.60 you can run PRO 6.60 without the need to downgrade or even flash your firmware.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:20 pm 
Site Admin

Amon_Re wrote:
Off Topic, but if you upgrade to ofw 6.60 you can run PRO 6.60 without the need to downgrade or even flash your firmware.
Thanks, Amon_Re! All of the information in the PSP hacking world is so convoluted and confusing.

I had already upgraded to 6.60 in order to look into downgrading, but I didn't know what the original OFW was in my 2001. Anyway, good information passed is always more important than arbitrary WWW board topic conventions.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:35 am 
Site Admin

Wildbill wrote:
Amon_Re wrote:
Thanks, Amon_Re! All of the information in the PSP hacking world is so convoluted and confusing.

I had already upgraded to 6.60 in order to look into downgrading, but I didn't know what the original OFW was in my 2001. Anyway, good information passed is always more important than arbitrary WWW board topic conventions.
Ah, update. This solution is working well, and I've discovered I can load and play my DoaE-II save again. I've also found that Feda plays at the correct speed in the lastest Euphoria version, but Euphoria doesn't appear to support Silva Saga-II, displaying major visual dropouts in battle and certain menus using default settings. SNES9xTYL displays all of SS-II's graphics, but the speed drags along very slowly, or maybe I can fix it eventually using custom settings. People are saying that Euphoria is the fastest SNES emulator for the PSP, and I believe them after playing Feda through the first battle. Thanks again for the tip. Amon_Re, do you recommend executing the CIPL flasher that makes the patch permanent?