Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:14 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Congrats!
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:57 am 

Great Job!
I'm french member of Ultimate Consoles.
I worked on a french translation of Zombies Ate my neighbors.
I'm working on a translation of your excellent job.
Would you accept to hel us with compression for title screen and STAGE-X Page?
Thanks a lot.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:54 pm 

I'd Like to officially thank Dynamic Design Team for their Work!
Members of Ultimate Console and me are about to finish a french translation of this game based on their excellent work on it!
Noting would be possible without them!
You're great dear friend!
T.H.A.N.K Y.O.U :D

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:11 pm 

taskforce wrote:
ObiKKa wrote:
Lol, what a teaser you had for us recently with that new avatar of yours, Taskforce! Sweet, babe! [Not meaning to see you as a 'babe'! Lol]. The visuals do look very good.
I've done some research to pester you a bit, lol. CAProduction' only other SFC title also with Hudson was Hagane: The Final Conflict. Would you be willing to look into doing this one too?

Depressing fact about this game. There are two more other as yet untranslated Kishin Douji Zenki games on the SFC! But fortunately they're already listed on the Datacrystal Request page. One is similar, the other one is a card battle game!?

Yeah that was actually an in game sequence from the game I was using as an avatar (which got slightly modified before release.) Just trying to give you guys a hint it was coming :) As for the other Zenki games, I don't know that we'll do them. Both are rather poor games. The platformer section of the second one is supposed to be OK although way too easy, but the first person battle section is supposed to be extremely terrible. Most people compare it to those FMV action games on Sega CD only worse :) You have to hit certain button combos to launch attacks which can miss. It just isn't a very fun game. In fact, it is so bad, someone released passcodes so people could play the platform section and skip those horrible fights. The one nice thing about the platform sections is you can play as Chiaki this time, not just Zenki.

The other game is a board game of all things. And from what I've read again not a very good one. Bongo` would make the final decision as he does the hacking, but they definitely aren't the quality of this game.

The two games for the other platforms (Game Gear) and (PC-FX) were much better games. I've read the Game Gear game is really fun. Maybe someday we'll get back into Game Gear hacking and try to get that one done. Who knows.

Would be cool to see that Game Gear translated one of these days. The controls seem a bit stiff sometimes IMO, but apart from that it certainly is quite fun and worth a playthrough. In fact, there are still quite a few untranslated platformers/action games for many systems. It's obviously easier to translate a platformer than an RPG/Adventure game, but if you guys ever get a chance to work on some more games from that genre, why not? Either way, nice job with that SNES game. It's quite fun as well. :)