Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:32 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Post subject: Re: Galaxy Robo Progress Report!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:35 am 

Midnight release immenient!!!!!!!!

hey its a free country....

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:09 am 
Site Admin

filler wrote:
Never mind. I made it. :P
Spoiler! :
Hardest dad-gum scenario in the entire game, but you'll see a few more toughies! Congratulations!!
How do you like the way Draken and I handled the story since the Algol scene? Finding any typos and such?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:53 pm 
Site Admin

Wildbill wrote:
filler wrote:
Never mind. I made it. :P
Spoiler! :
Hardest dad-gum scenario in the entire game, but you'll see a few more toughies! Congratulations!!
How do you like the way Draken and I handled the story since the Algol scene? Finding any typos and such?
Excellent! There is a lot of personality and flow. I'm definitely enjoying playing it and experiencing the subtle differences. Doug and Gaddie are coming across a little more straight-laced than I was expecting, but I'm looking forward to seeing how those characters progress.

As for typos and such, mostly missing periods here and there. I did catch that the battle condition screens still said "Shia" and not "Thea". Also we're bringing the letters on the unit icons in line with the unit names, or vice-versa. I assume Bongo` may have had a hand in that so thanks to him for that. With as many pairs of eyes on this as we have I think it will turn out quite polished.

The Devil takes notes from Lina Inverse? That sounds about right.

My projects
RHDN Community DB

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:55 am 
Site Admin

filler wrote:
Also we're bringing the letters on the unit icons in line with the unit names, or vice-versa. I assume Bongo` may have had a hand in that so thanks to him for that. With as many pairs of eyes on this as we have I think it will turn out quite polished.

Actually, that was all me! I know, it's really rare for me to delve into graphics editing, but it wasn't all that hard, and it actually reminded me of hard hard it can be to edit graphics.. Well, how hard it USED to be back in the day with very limited programs. I am still waiting on Bongo` to do a bit of editing to some menu sprites, so he still has his hand in this kind of work :)

The beta testing is going smoothly, and although there won't be a surprise tonight, it's going to be relatively soon.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:42 pm 
Site Admin

Draken wrote:
Actually, that was all me! I know, it's really rare for me to delve into graphics editing, but it wasn't all that hard, and it actually reminded me of hard hard it can be to edit graphics.. Well, how hard it USED to be back in the day with very limited programs. I am still waiting on Bongo` to do a bit of editing to some menu sprites, so he still has his hand in this kind of work :)

The beta testing is going smoothly, and although there won't be a surprise tonight, it's going to be relatively soon.
Nice job then!

My projects
RHDN Community DB

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:07 am 
Site Admin

Wildbill wrote:

BTW: Now that I'm getting further in the story, I'm loving the little touches that (I assume?) some military experience brings to the script. Stuff like "R&R" and another acronym I can't think of, it comes through in a lot of little things. I wanted to ask you what that acronym was actually. I'll have to dig it up.

My projects
RHDN Community DB

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:43 am 
Site Admin

filler wrote:
Wildbill wrote:

BTW: Now that I'm getting further in the story, I'm loving the little touches that (I assume?) some military experience brings to the script. Stuff like "R&R" and another acronym I can't think of, it comes through in a lot of little things. I wanted to ask you what that acronym was actually. I'll have to dig it up.
I think Draken penned R&R, and he was perfectly attuned to the culture of what those troops needed after what they endured.

Otherwise, yep, I fell right into the regiment's routine comfortably and motored right on along with the whole gang. One thing you can always count on, and that's "gallows" humor in combat! "Say, shipmate, if you get smoked tonight trying to charge Hell with a bucket of water, may I... uh... have your new Harley motorcycle!?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:33 am 
Site Admin

"You'll have to pry it out from between my cold, dead thighs!!!"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:37 pm 
Site Admin

Quick update! As of today, it looks like ALL bugs in the game have been squashed. I really don't think there will be any more work for Bongo` to do with this game, so that just leaves a few beta testers to finish up (one already has). Fingers crossed for a release sometimes soon!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:14 pm 
Site Admin

Sounds good!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next