Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:14 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: any strategy for the last fight
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:37 am 

mine was go to the end of the map and get the leopard first and attack the last boss in a triangular way :)

Post subject: Re: any strategy for the last fight
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:49 am 
Site Admin

I definitely died a whole bunch of times, but yeah, I also lured him down to the bottom of the map, and that seemed to give me enough time to heal up and make things go a little more smoothly.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:31 pm 
Site Admin

I ended up going on the offensive and meeting the enemy where they stood. After that I abused save states. :p Ideally I would have liked to be higher level.

The Devil takes notes from Lina Inverse? That sounds about right.

My projects
RHDN Community DB

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:51 pm 

filler wrote:
I ended up going on the offensive and meeting the enemy where they stood. After that I abused save states. :p Ideally I would have liked to be higher level.

Hi, how do you even level up in this game? Most scenarios end before I can get my main characters any decent levels. Are there a few specific scenarios to focus on for level ups? And should I only focus on named characters as much as possible instead of the generic units during these scenarios? I am afraid of generic units kind of..."stealing" levels but some of these scenarios are so hard, like 6 and 8 that they kind of need to make hits and even kills, they are more required than I want...BTW, please, any hints on scenario 8 please? Do I just wait things out or...? Thanks.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:40 pm 

Hello again, back here today to say I beat the game. After about scenario 8 or 9 the game gets pretty easy for quite some time. I know one of the last ones, maybe 17 where you had to light the gas on fire or whatever, well, my characters were badly positioned and ended up surviving by the skin of my teeth, just two units left at the end. 18 was shockingly easy and, as for 19, the final battle, it is very small and quick, which surprised me. It was basically like a 5 on 5 battle and a lot of the battle just requires luck, hope the "right" characters are targeted and hope the baddies miss you enough. I just got by in this one, thankfully. I would move everyone to the bottom left in the first round with Thea the furthest away from any enemy and protected by a wall made by the other 4. Luckily the 3 times she was targeted she dodged once and was not ko'ed in the other strike.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:45 pm 
Site Admin

DoubleDvideogames wrote:
Hello again, back here today to say I beat the game. After about scenario 8 or 9 the game gets pretty easy for quite some time. I know one of the last ones, maybe 17 where you had to light the gas on fire or whatever, well, my characters were badly positioned and ended up surviving by the skin of my teeth, just two units left at the end. 18 was shockingly easy and, as for 19, the final battle, it is very small and quick, which surprised me. It was basically like a 5 on 5 battle and a lot of the battle just requires luck, hope the "right" characters are targeted and hope the baddies miss you enough. I just got by in this one, thankfully. I would move everyone to the bottom left in the first round with Thea the furthest away from any enemy and protected by a wall made by the other 4. Luckily the 3 times she was targeted she dodged once and was not ko'ed in the other strike.
Congrats! It's really nice to hear about someone else finishing this game. I enjoyed playing it quite a bit, though it has its tough moments. Glad to hear the ending wasn't too bad for you. I was under-leveled when I got there for sure. If you're up for it I'd definitely love to see you do a review on http://www.romhacking.net/translations/2418/ or https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/snes/571048-galaxy-robo

As for your other topic, are you using the most recent patch? I'm not sure how the leveling works. It might need to be tested in the unpatched game to confirm.

The Devil takes notes from Lina Inverse? That sounds about right.

My projects
RHDN Community DB

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:10 am 
Site Admin

My strategy was to start by taking out the two Leopard enemy units to the left, followed by the other two to the right. Then I took out Bazel and Sharana. Afterwards, it becomes easier when you have just Firth left to focus on. Just be sure to retreat and repair your units when needed since it's game over if you lose any one of them. And if anyone is still stuck on the final battle, you can watch this video to get an idea on how to go about beating the last boss:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uStgLStKZ44

"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind."
- Edward D. Morrison (Tales of Phantasia)