Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:38 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
Post subject: Re: Status Update
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:19 pm 

Oh, sorry akualung - I think my message must've fallen through the cracks somehow; but yeah, you're right - this is definitely not a glitch. :)
Alrighty, just to report - I've been checking some of the less obvious things (like the shops, various status effects, bestiary, manuals etc.) Good thing is that the game is playable from start to finish and I haven't experienced any crashes and so on, so I'd say it's looking very, very good already, but as they say better safe than sorry. :)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:53 am 
Site Admin

Thanks for all the hard work! Bwah117 is also still playing the game and finding a few things here and there. Maybe this game will be ready even sooner than I had expected :D

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:18 pm 

Alright, I think I've just made my final report; I'll check some more stuff additionally, just in case, but I think all the major issues have been dealt with. Great job with the game, it was a real pleasure to play through it! :)

Now... on to Last Bible III, I reckon - what a great year for SFC translations this is. ;)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:45 pm 
Site Admin

MariusB wrote:
Alright, I think I've just made my final report; I'll check some more stuff additionally, just in case, but I think all the major issues have been dealt with. Great job with the game, it was a real pleasure to play through it! :)

Now... on to Last Bible III, I reckon - what a great year for SFC translations this is. ;)

I really wanted to do last Bible 3 at one point. I really hated the scripting engine in that game though. It was a well-written, well executed scripting engine, but it jumped around a hell of a lot. But I am happy somebody capable of doing it is completing that game as one we all no longer have to worry about.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:18 pm 

Bongo` wrote:
MariusB wrote:

I really wanted to do last Bible 3 at one point. I really hated the scripting engine in that game though. It was a well-written, well executed scripting engine, but it jumped around a hell of a lot. But I am happy somebody capable of doing it is completing that game as one we all no longer have to worry about.

There's one game that caught my eye a while ago, similar in style to Megaten games - Maten Densetsu. I think it had some sort of a monster negotation system as well, and you could pick your character. It had an interesting art style, but I haven't played it for that long, perhaps I ought to go back to it at some point.

Last Bible III is in essence a Megaten title, so no wonder the scripting engine is messed up; SMT If... is similar to my knowledge, it's pretty darn annoying in that sense. Well, LB III is in the beta right now as I mentioned, so that's one more off the list soon. :)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:33 am 

Now that I've played G.O.D. I like to see the Playstation version translated someday. It seems to be a director's cut with new cutscenes, bosses, etc. like with Tales of Phantasia.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15