Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:52 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Post subject: Re: SSmS Sanctuary Help
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:25 am 
Site Admin

SylarDean wrote:
Wildbill wrote:
SylarDean wrote:
Wildbill wrote:
I have added a sanctuary logo that is hyperlinkable below the release news story on the home page.

This may not be the most elegant format, sizing, and introduction method, but a lot of people don't visit the forums. In the meantime I felt we needed to include it right away so that newly arriving browsers could have immediate knowledge of its existence. I have invited all gamers to provide inputs.

AH! awesome Wildbill, thank you for doing that.. looks a bit BIG though, maybe i can see if there's some kind of siggy creator
that I could find on the net to create a smaller one, problem is i'm pretty awful at creating siggys .. lol (just look at mine.. just
a screenshot)
Well, make me any size frisket you think blends in well with the graphics. I do prefer that the words "Super Shell Monsters Story" are prominently displayed in the layout. I can switch graphics in seconds once I have one in hand.

What bout the one above?
Must be tuckered out. My eyes skipped right over it before. Check the home page now. It's no biggie, but "Monster" has an "s" at the end.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:11 pm 

Wildbill wrote:
SylarDean wrote:
Wildbill wrote:
SylarDean wrote:
Wildbill wrote:
I have added a sanctuary logo that is hyperlinkable below the release news story on the home page.

This may not be the most elegant format, sizing, and introduction method, but a lot of people don't visit the forums. In the meantime I felt we needed to include it right away so that newly arriving browsers could have immediate knowledge of its existence. I have invited all gamers to provide inputs.

AH! awesome Wildbill, thank you for doing that.. looks a bit BIG though, maybe i can see if there's some kind of siggy creator
that I could find on the net to create a smaller one, problem is i'm pretty awful at creating siggys .. lol (just look at mine.. just
a screenshot)
Well, make me any size frisket you think blends in well with the graphics. I do prefer that the words "Super Shell Monsters Story" are prominently displayed in the layout. I can switch graphics in seconds once I have one in hand.

What bout the one above?
Must be tuckered out. My eyes skipped right over it before. Check the home page now. It's no biggie, but "Monster" has an "s" at the end.

GAH! just noticed iv'e done that all over the sanctuary pages too >.> damn it, i will have to change that ASAP! LOL

Spoiler! :
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DrStvYrMxTrHZR11paQMA/
You can find all types of RPG, JRpg, Mmo, PC, SNES, and PS1 games mini-reviewed with no voice-overs there.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:39 pm 
Site Admin

SylarDean wrote:
Wildbill wrote:
SylarDean wrote:
Wildbill wrote:
SylarDean wrote:
Wildbill wrote:

a screenshot)

What bout the one above?

GAH! just noticed iv'e done that all over the sanctuary pages too >.> damn it, i will have to change that ASAP! LOL
Hee-hee... Have fun!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:52 pm 

Anyone KNOW what this is for? NO guide says what it's use is, come to think about it.. it don't even mention HOW to get it.. LOL! I found it
by accident, along with 10,000 Pearl in the other chest :O RICH!

Spoiler! :
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DrStvYrMxTrHZR11paQMA/
You can find all types of RPG, JRpg, Mmo, PC, SNES, and PS1 games mini-reviewed with no voice-overs there.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:02 pm 
Site Admin

Hmm...

Spoiler! :
Does it have something to do the sunken city (forget it's name). I remember a secret room that's SUPER hard to find being there somewhere. Sorry I can't be of much help. It's been a year since I tested, and I've all but forgotten.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:16 pm 

Draken wrote:
Hmm...

Spoiler! :
Does it have something to do the sunken city (forget it's name). I remember a secret room that's SUPER hard to find being there somewhere. Sorry I can't be of much help. It's been a year since I tested, and I've all but forgotten.

Spoiler! :
Do you mean the last boss place? Gyab Far's Base?

Spoiler! :

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:36 pm 
Site Admin

Spoiler! :
Nope. The town north of shell dorado that sank. :)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:19 pm 

Draken wrote:
Spoiler! :
Nope. The town north of shell dorado that sank. :)

Spoiler! :
yep.. lamille, that's where i found the key, but i have been all over the sunken town to look
for where i use the key but not found anywhere.

Spoiler! :

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:25 pm 
Site Admin

Draken wrote:
Hmm...

Spoiler! :
I'm baaack... (off and on - out of town rebuilding a few computers...)
Spoiler! :
Okay, do you remember going through dungeons between Sandside and somewhere? I believe you could see parts of that system that were inaccessible. Later, you get one of the two subs and go either deep or into the abyss - somewhere high or low, not sure, but maybe near Sandside underwater. I believe you blow a new torpedo entrance, and you get into an area where I believe you find the Ancient Key (Is that how you got it?) Anyway (and I might be off with this), the Ancient Key may unlock a door somewhere that reaches that inaccessible area near Sandside.

The game is chocked full of secrets with very little available on the net in any language to guide you. If a thick aftermarket game guide was ever made for this one like others, it might contain some answers. No telling how many secrets none of us have ever found is this game. It's amazing!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:16 pm 

Wildbill wrote:
Draken wrote:
Hmm...

Spoiler! :
I'm baaack... (off and on - out of town rebuilding a few computers...)
Spoiler! :
Okay, do you remember going through dungeons between Sandside and somewhere? I believe you could see parts of that system that were inaccessible. Later, you get one of the two subs and go either deep or into the abyss - somewhere high or low, not sure, but maybe near Sandside underwater. I believe you blow a new torpedo entrance, and you get into an area where I believe you find the Ancient Key (Is that how you got it?) Anyway (and I might be off with this), the Ancient Key may unlock a door somewhere that reaches that inaccessible area near Sandside.

The game is chocked full of secrets with very little available on the net in any language to guide you. If a thick aftermarket game guide was ever made for this one like others, it might contain some answers. No telling how many secrets none of us have ever found is this game. It's amazing!

Spoiler! :
I found the key down the well in Lamille, before the city is flooded and put under water, iv'e checked after flood and before flood, you can get the key whenever.. as long as you have Helper: Myan. This key is a mystery to me, it HAS to be used for something, doubt they'd put a key in THIS game for it not to be used.. unless they just didn't finish programming the game completely, which i highly doubt. I'm thinking maybe there's some hidden dungeon to be unlocked :O that'd be awesome, that maybe has the rest of Poyon's skills in it to get :O *falls off into a daydream* i can only but wish.

Spoiler! :

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next