Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:50 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Post subject: Re: SSmS Sanctuary Help
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:50 pm 

Spoiler! :
Maeson wrote:
Looking at the table, it is there, in fact I can say that the Hex value for that spell is 58 and it's between Venus and Vampire, and should be able to learn something at 67. unless the pointer has empty spell data, but no other character that i've been writting down have more spells than the ones we know already.

There's also... You know what? I'm going to edit the Hero so he can learn it and know what it is. Screw the rules, I have money hacking abilities.

EDIT

HOLY BLEEP IN A BLEEP SANDWICH!

It's the Death Summon.

EDIT 2:

Another curious thing:

I don't remember if there is a way to see the battle description for the dragon summons, but they have one and it's translated.

HAHAHA.. u beat me to it, was just about to post a pic of death skill.. I have a hacking request for you.. see if you can find ALL of Poyon's skills to see if they
DO truly ALL exist.. :) LOL! see you next year.

Spoiler! :
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DrStvYrMxTrHZR11paQMA/
You can find all types of RPG, JRpg, Mmo, PC, SNES, and PS1 games mini-reviewed with no voice-overs there.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:07 pm 

For now I'm writting down all the values and what spell they are (For example, Hospi is 28, and Megadeath 07), but I could try all the values up to FF and see what I got.

I have almost all the characters done, i'm with Kupi right now.

Edit- I knew it! Kupi learns more spells! - I need to review a few values- Seems he learns Full Again and Hospita.

I'll make a list right away.

Edit 2- It seems taht Poyon Skills start at Value 60, starting with Snap. Oh boy...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:37 am 

Maeson wrote:
For now I'm writting down all the values and what spell they are (For example, Hospi is 28, and Megadeath 07), but I could try all the values up to FF and see what I got.

I have almost all the characters done, i'm with Kupi right now.

Edit- I knew it! Kupi learns more spells! - I need to review a few values- Seems he learns Full Again and Hospita.

I'll make a list right away.

Edit 2- It seems taht Poyon Skills start at Value 60, starting with Snap. Oh boy...

LOL!

Spoiler! :
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DrStvYrMxTrHZR11paQMA/
You can find all types of RPG, JRpg, Mmo, PC, SNES, and PS1 games mini-reviewed with no voice-overs there.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:29 pm 

I'm PLEASED to announce that the guide/walkthrough of the game is now completely finished. I believe there's NOTHING else I could add into it
at the moment unless some new information has been found, like hidden chests, areas, walkthrough wall parts, etc.. but I believe I found all those
any hows.

http://snesrpggaming.weebly.com/walkthroughguide3.html

The guide is VERY detailed in the information it contains, it's not just a playthrough guide, it a COMPLETE playthrough guide, all helpers, all areas including
places you DON'T have to go to, like the optional dungeons, areas, helper locations, treasure hunting places, all chest locations, etc. I think it's possibly the
most extensive guide I have ever written and to include pictures, so I hope you all enjoy it.

LOL! I know there's probably a TON of grammar mistakes in there but who cares..? I NEVER was any good at English in school, at least it's readable, easy
to follow, heck man.. it's that easy to follow, a 5 year old could probably read and follow it.

Spoiler! :

Last edited by SylarDean on Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:34 pm 
Site Admin

Congrats SylarDean, I know that was a lot of hard work, I'm sure there will be plenty who appreciate the effort including me.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:44 pm 

taskforce wrote:
Congrats SylarDean, I know that was a lot of hard work, I'm sure there will be plenty who appreciate the effort including me.

TY taskforce, I was just looking back at my updates on the site, I started SSmS Sanctuary 2 months ago, 17/05/2015, so that's a LOT of information gathered, sorted and put onto the site and self written in that short amount of time.. I'M really pleased with myself :) *pats self on back*

The only other things really I could add into the sanctuary would be.. equip/weapon/item lists, with name, what each does, cost, areas to buy it, who equips it,
but that's a LOT more information to gather, maybe in the future when I feel like playing through it again. For now, I think i'm done with this game as I have
TWO other sanctuary projects I'm dealing with :)

Spoiler! :

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:47 pm 
Site Admin

SylarDean wrote:
taskforce wrote:

TY taskforce, I was just looking back at my updates on the site, I started SSmS Sanctuary 2 months ago, 17/05/2015, so that's a LOT of information gathered, sorted and put onto the site and self written in that short amount of time.. I'M really pleased with myself :) *pats self on back*

The only other things really I could add into the sanctuary would be.. equip/weapon/item lists, with name, what each does, cost, areas to buy it, who equips it,
but that's a LOT more information to gather, maybe in the future when I feel like playing through it again. For now, I think i'm done with this game as I have
Only two...? Heh, you may fall in love with Princess Minerva and Galaxy Robo!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:53 pm 

Wildbill wrote:
SylarDean wrote:
taskforce wrote:

Only two...? Heh, you may fall in love with Princess Minerva and Galaxy Robo!

I have to be honest here, Galaxy Robot is not my cup of tea, tactical/strategy rpgs *cough* no ty, lol.. but Princess Minerva looks very interesting, i'm looking forward to getting to grips with that one, so much so that I have already started a preliminary sanctuary for it.. here's a sneeky peek.. LOL!

http://snesrpggaming.weebly.com/princess-minerva.html

Spoiler! :

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:01 pm 

Keep up the good work SylarDean, its really nice seeing such detail about English patched games. It makes it feel like the game actually got a physical retail release.

Winston Churchill in response to forming an alliance with the Soviet Union during World War 2:
If Hitler invaded Hell I would make at least a favorable reference to the devil in the House of Commons

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:26 pm 

ultpaladin wrote:
Keep up the good work SylarDean, its really nice seeing such detail about English patched games. It makes it feel like the game actually got a physical retail release.

ty ulty :) *refrence to FF6, the scene between Relm and Ultros*

Spoiler! :

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next