Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:19 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: New Goddess Shrine secret found?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:33 pm 

Hey there everyone! Just wanted to say i love all of your work and projects and am a huge fan of Princess Minerva.
I saw in another thread, info about this "goddess shrine" where you can change stats for your characters in a hidden cave in the first chapter.
I missed it the first time i played through, i'm sure many did, so i went back and checked it out.
I decided to look for more in other chapters, especially because the NPC's in chapter 2 and 3 mention these shrines as well.
I searched all over the game and couldn't find anymore, but i did find one in chapter 4!
It's all the way at the bottom right corner of the map. I'm starting to believe there are more of these hidden in the other chapters, especially because the NPC's hint towards it.

Anyways maybe this is old news? Not sure, but i thought i would share it with all of you.

Cheers!

Post subject: Re: New Goddess Shrine secret found?
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:38 pm 
Site Admin

garbagenoise wrote:
Hey there everyone! Just wanted to say i love all of your work and projects and am a huge fan of Princess Minerva.
I saw in another thread, info about this "goddess shrine" where you can change stats for your characters in a hidden cave in the first chapter.
I missed it the first time i played through, i'm sure many did, so i went back and checked it out.
I decided to look for more in other chapters, especially because the NPC's in chapter 2 and 3 mention these shrines as well.
I searched all over the game and couldn't find anymore, but i did find one in chapter 4!
It's all the way at the bottom right corner of the map. I'm starting to believe there are more of these hidden in the other chapters, especially because the NPC's hint towards it.

Anyways maybe this is old news? Not sure, but i thought i would share it with all of you.

Cheers!
While doing the first re-write, I 'bout went crazy punching the mountains in Chapter 1. Hopefully, we'll get more clarification spoilers down the road. Happy you enjoyed Minerva!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:58 pm 

WOW! nice find.

Not even the official game guide mentions a shrine on other chapters let alone mentioning the one on chapter one either.. which I find weird.

If I remember correctly you have to be so far into the Chapter to get people to mention certain things to be able to open the sanctuary door,
it's been a while since I played this game.

Thanks for sharing the info!

Spoiler! :
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DrStvYrMxTrHZR11paQMA/
You can find all types of RPG, JRpg, Mmo, PC, SNES, and PS1 games mini-reviewed with no voice-overs there.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:47 pm 
Site Admin

Definitely not old news. Thanks for the find, it was a real pain just finding the shrine in chapter one. I almost thought it didn't actually exist when I stumbled onto it. It wouldn't surprise me if there are not more, but I don't see how there would be one in chapter 2, I know I covered every inch of that place. Although, it could be a case of you having to beat the game and it doing something in the battery save(s) to unlock them too.