Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:43 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: About Little Master III...
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:32 am 

Hey guys,

I don't know how much Gideon has told you about his progress on LM3, but I should let everyone know I'm his translator for the project. I've been working on it off and on for over a year, doing everything from kanji ID to the full script translation. I'm currently on my second draft of the script and hope to have it 100% finished (polished and all) by January at the latest.

I thought it was only fair to give you a heads up on our progress with the game. =)

Eien

Post subject: Re: About Little Master III...
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:54 am 
Site Admin

Eien Ni Hen wrote:
Hey guys,

I don't know how much Gideon has told you about his progress on LM3, but I should let everyone know I'm his translator for the project. I've been working on it off and on for over a year, doing everything from kanji ID to the full script translation. I'm currently on my second draft of the script and hope to have it 100% finished (polished and all) by January at the latest.

I thought it was only fair to give you a heads up on our progress with the game. =)

Eien
I'm sure we can work this out amicably.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:10 am 
Site Admin

Eien Ni Hen wrote:
Hey guys,

Eien

Hey, Thanks for theheads up. That gives us more time to deal with teh stuff
we already have. Besides, I believe th eproject is in great hands! :)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:49 am 

Meaning no disrespect or anything! Dackr *did* hand me his project stuffs several years ago, before he joined up with the military. Admittedly we've basically started over from scratch - no offense to anyone involved, but the original tools were fairly rudimentary and the project was sort of disorganized. But then, I feel that way about any project that gets handed to me :| Took me several days just to get Necrosaro's Lagrange Point stuff usable in my own project environments.

Aeon Genesis ~ Guns guns guns! Yar ho hee har har!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:02 am 
Site Admin

Gideon Zhi wrote:
Meaning no disrespect or anything! Dackr *did* hand me his project stuffs several years ago, before he joined up with the military. Admittedly we've basically started over from scratch - no offense to anyone involved, but the original tools were fairly rudimentary and the project was sort of disorganized. But then, I feel that way about any project that gets handed to me :| Took me several days just to get Necrosaro's Lagrange Point stuff usable in my own project environments.
I wonder why he didn't check with you a year ago before he sent us the package. Anyway, the package he gave me is probably similar to the one you already received. I have it uploaded. If you want it, I'll PM you the link. Cheers!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:12 am 

He probably assumed - correctly - that I hadn't touched it much over the years. I'd only recently passed the script over to Eien since she was the original translator for the project, and she'd finished up some other stuff for me (likely Romancing SaGa 2, though I'm forgetting.) This was kind of meant to be a nice surprise :/ It's one of the very few I've got up my sleeve.

Aeon Genesis ~ Guns guns guns! Yar ho hee har har!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:28 am 
Site Admin

Gideon Zhi wrote:

Hahaha! And this is why I said it was in good hands. Even the dictionary
routine I helped Dackr with was a mess. Early coding. bah! But you are doing exactly
what I planned to do. I was gonna dump the text in a format that I could use
with the tools I have. I couldn't even load the utils he had. :(

How about the storage for the font!?: Funky, right!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:30 am 
Site Admin

Gideon Zhi wrote:
He probably assumed - correctly - that I hadn't touched it much over the years. I'd only recently passed the script over to Eien since she was the original translator for the project, and she'd finished up some other stuff for me (likely Romancing SaGa 2, though I'm forgetting.) This was kind of meant to be a nice surprise :/ It's one of the very few I've got up my sleeve.

BTW, why haven't you picked up Last Bible 3? That's a gem.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:37 am 
Site Admin

OK, since the group has agreed to cancel this one in light of this post. I'm going to dump this forum and move these posts to other group related discussion. Glad you guys stepped up before I did a project page for no reason :)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:17 am 
Site Admin

taskforce wrote:
OK, since the group has agreed to cancel this one in light of this post. I'm going to dump this forum and move these posts to other group related discussion. Glad you guys stepped up before I did a project page for no reason :)
Yep, Eien and Gid... Good luck with LM3.