Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:31 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: 7th Saga hidden items.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:03 am 
Site Admin

There are various hidden items in 7th Saga, some of which are quite hard to find, but very useful. A person on youtube was nice enough to make a video which shows where most of them are:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTn3j30m_3E

Be sure to also check the video's description as the poster added some more hidden item locations which do not appear in the video. I've found two which are not included in this video or in any walkthroughs/FAQs that I know of:

- Polasu: Bottle of Power; search the jars in one of the houses.
Sorry, I can't quite remember which house it was, but it should be easy to find.

- Brush: Vaccum; Search the shelf in Rarsa's (the fortuneteller's) house.

Well these two weren't as hard to find as the ones in the video, but I thought that I might as well add them since they're not included in the video. Personally, I find 7th Saga a great and true classic RPG that's very underrated in my opinion. I liked it a bit more than Mystic Ark despite what most people say.

Well anyways, I guess that's it. I thought of creating this thread for two reasons. One is because these items are not mentioned at rpgclassics, gamefaqs or any other walkthrough that I looked at. The other reason was to make conversation as this place seems very quiet (read: dead) now that Bongo` is taking a leave of absence. This reminds me of that song from Mystic Ark in the Watermelon village; "Without you, this village holds nothing". The international translations idea also seems to have died before it began... -_-;

"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind."
- Edward D. Morrison (Tales of Phantasia)

Post subject: Re: 7th Saga hidden items.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:44 pm 

Its true that things seem to have slowed down. I guess all of us are somewhat weathered in our spirits, but I'm still willing to devote
myself to the international translations until Bongo's matters are resolved. We just need to decide what we'd want to work on first I suppose, although I'd rather see things back to the way they were. I miss the bustling activity.