Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 8:37 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Is it ok if i make a request?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:05 pm 

DoubleDvideogames wrote:

But I would love to see

Energy Breaker
Far East of Eden
Chaos seed

As these are truly very hidden gems

And hopefully Arabian nights is completed soon

:)

1.) Far East of Eden Zero
2.) Bakumatsu Korinden: Oni
3.) Traverse Starlight & Prairie

--> http://www.dynamic-designs.us/d-dforum/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=268&start=20

Furthermore I really look forward to play Arabian Nights, Chaos Seed and Burning Heros when translation work is finished. Keep up your work, you do a great job.

@Gideon Zhi
I love your translation of Shiren the Wanderer: Mysterious Dungeon 2. Thank you so much you chose that interesting game and put in so much dedication. I've played it often since March 2006 and liked it every time!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:12 am 
Site Admin

Pete wrote:
DoubleDvideogames wrote:

But I would love to see

Energy Breaker
Far East of Eden
Chaos seed

As these are truly very hidden gems

And hopefully Arabian nights is completed soon

:)

1.) Far East of Eden Zero
2.) Bakumatsu Korinden: Oni
3.) Traverse Starlight & Prairie

--> http://www.dynamic-designs.us/d-dforum/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=268&start=20

Furthermore I really look forward to play Arabian Nights, Chaos Seed and Burning Heros when translation work is finished. Keep up your work, you do a great job.

@Gideon Zhi
I love your translation of Shiren the Wanderer: Mysterious Dungeon 2. Thank you so much you chose that interesting game and put in so much dedication. I've played it often since March 2006 and liked it every time!
Hi, Pete.

By the numbers:

1. Actually, I have Bongo` *sorta* looking at returning Oni-II to our list. I re-dumped the Japanese cart a week or two ago, and we seem to have a good ROM finally.

2, Bongo` has never responded to preliminary talks between Garrett and me about possibly collaborating on Arabian Nights as a joint project, with Garrett still in the lead.

3. Chaos Seed is entirely on me at the moment. Wish me well in resolving and catching up on certain "real world" responsibilities and situations, so I can return to a fully professional effort with CS.

4. I just e-mailed Ritchie regarding Burning Heroes. He sent me five translated files just before Christmas and nothing since. If he is no longer in a position to help us, we may need a new translator to finish this half-completed project. I could probably translate the rest of it myself, but I would be slow. Furthermore, when I return to daily game work, CS will be my entire focus.

5. Don't overlook Aretha-II, Silva Saga-II, Princess Minerva, and D-D's Hourai High School (Akujin reading).

5, Yep, we appreciate GZ's hard work here, too.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:04 am 

Gideon Zhi wrote:
I never claimed to be the one doing it! In fact, I thought "I've personally played an extremely strong beta version of the patch." and "The hacker does not have a lot of time at present" was a pretty clear way of telegraphing that I am in fact NOT the one doing it. I've just been privy to a private bate.

Sorry to not make myself clear. I was meaning to say I admire your hard work, in general..and your, as in romhackers and translators, all of them, in general, hard work.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:57 pm 

Thank you, Wildbill! I really appreciate you always take the time to answer all these requests and regularly give the community an insight about the latest development within the ongoing projects. It's great to realize that questions and proposals of the community are taken seriously by the DD-team (for example the intersting discussion which evolved as a reaction to the list I've posted some months ago at the "Inspiration"-topic).