Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:18 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Roadplan for 2023?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:41 am 

Hi,
Any roadplan for 2023 for DD and English releases?
I'm well aware RL comes first and it's a hobby for 99% of people, so just asking for some insight into what we COULD maybe look forward to this year from you guys here at D.D if all goes to plan and no bumps/walls are hit.

Thanks!

OH! and Happy New Year. :)

Spoiler! :
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DrStvYrMxTrHZR11paQMA/
You can find all types of RPG, JRpg, Mmo, PC, SNES, and PS1 games mini-reviewed with no voice-overs there.

Post subject: Re: Roadplan for 2023?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:15 am 
Site Admin

We'd like to get Oni II and Sacred Age Odysselya I and II out. However, I can't say if any of that will happen in 2023. I am hopeful that it will happen. As for the other things on our plate, we'll have to see how things go.

In the case of those 3 games, significant bugs are standing in our way. We hope that we can get these bugs solved but it still isn't in the cards yet. I plan to find some time sometime soon I hope to look at things but I'm not well versed in 65816 Assembly, and heck console assembly overall isn't my strong suit. It would help if there were better tools out there for SNES like their are other consoles. So I can't say if it'll do any good. Anyway, long story short. We want to get to these releases as much as you guys want them. Just please be patient with us.