Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:08 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Happy New Year 2023!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:25 am 
Site Admin

Attachment:
DD 2023.png
DD 2023.png [ 117.32 KiB | Viewed 9341 times ]

Best wishes to you all and a Happy New Year!

"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind."
- Edward D. Morrison (Tales of Phantasia)

Post subject: Re: Happy New Year 2023!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2023 1:06 pm 

Thanks for the well wishes.

Btw, did taskforce talk to you about the lodoss' report?

Core i7 Celeron Sandy Bridge G460 1.8 Ghz - 4 GB RAM - Win7 x64 - Intel HD Graphics 2000

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:37 pm 
Site Admin

No, he hasn't mentioned anything to me yet. However, I did just see that you indeed asked about this in the Lodoss translation thread which I didn't check until now. I unfortunately, do not have a copy of the text inserter which was used for this particular game. Bongo` most definitely should have it, but it would be best to get it from Red Soul who most likely has the most recent and updated version of it. Though again, unfortunately, he has not been a member of D-D since 2014 due to various creative differences. I'll try to contact him on RHDN to see if he'll be willing to share his copy of the text inserter. If you like, you could also try asking him via private message there as well. If it helps, he is also Brazilian as well and might even consider working alongside you on a Portuguese translation of Record of Lodoss War if you would like to ask him. Here is the link where he can be found:
https://www.romhacking.net/forum/

Oh and before I forget, I'll like to give a shout-out to my sister for making the D-D New Year's image above. :)

"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind."
- Edward D. Morrison (Tales of Phantasia)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2023 3:24 am 
Site Admin

Yeah, sorry, I got Covid a day or two after that and everything I was supposed to do was out the window. Took me 3 weeks to get over it (almost as long as it did in 2020.) Had it 3 times now, and if I don't get it again, it'll still be too soon.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2023 8:35 pm 

Recca - thanks for the reply, i contacted Red Soul about this, waiting for an answer now.

taskforce - i hope your immune system/you get better, that's a lot of bad luck. :o

Core i7 Celeron Sandy Bridge G460 1.8 Ghz - 4 GB RAM - Win7 x64 - Intel HD Graphics 2000

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2023 4:56 pm 

Happy new year, everyone! Sorry I've been so silent, but when I don't have much to say, I tend to go into lurker mode on the forums I frequent, hehe. Hope everyone's doing ok.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2023 6:17 pm 

Happy new year, everyone! ;)
I always stay tuned to this forum for news.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2023 6:50 pm 

A little late, but Happy New Year! Despite all the doom and gloom I keep reading about in the papers, I'm still looking forward to 2023 and hope it'll be a better year than last.

@taskforce: I didn't know you came down with Covid...sorry to hear that, but I'm glad you're over it. I only caught it once, and that was enough for me. My 12-year-old nephew just came down with it, for the second time, but he's almost over it.

@Recca: Very nice 2023 graphic...I like how the colors 'fit' together, they work really well with the DD logo.

Anyway, let's see what new things 2023 will bring :)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:05 am 
Site Admin

Other than still having a bit of tiredness which seems to be something that is typical after covid, I'm well again now, thanks for the well wishes.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2023 5:36 pm 

Recca wrote:
No, he hasn't mentioned anything to me yet. However, I did just see that you indeed asked about this in the Lodoss translation thread which I didn't check until now. I unfortunately, do not have a copy of the text inserter which was used for this particular game. Bongo` most definitely should have it, but it would be best to get it from Red Soul who most likely has the most recent and updated version of it. Though again, unfortunately, he has not been a member of D-D since 2014 due to various creative differences. I'll try to contact him on RHDN to see if he'll be willing to share his copy of the text inserter. If you like, you could also try asking him via private message there as well. If it helps, he is also Brazilian as well and might even consider working alongside you on a Portuguese translation of Record of Lodoss War if you would like to ask him. Here is the link where he can be found:
https://www.romhacking.net/forum/

Oh and before I forget, I'll like to give a shout-out to my sister for making the D-D New Year's image above. :)

I talked with Red Soul on romhacking.net and unfortunately he doesnt have the tool. :/

You'll have to go with bongo. ;)