Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:42 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: General group-wide progress update?
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 5:38 pm 

I notice some projects haven't had their info updated in a while. It might be good
to update general progress on the current projects, just to revitalize interest and
keep your fans more in the loop. I do appreciate all the hard work the team has
put in, and am not trying to be pushy, just am curious and think it would help
get people hyped for whats coming next.

Post subject: Re: General group-wide progress update?
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 12:42 am 
Site Admin

PegOrg wrote:
I notice some projects haven't had their info updated in a while. It might be good
to update general progress on the current projects, just to revitalize interest and
keep your fans more in the loop. I do appreciate all the hard work the team has
put in, and am not trying to be pushy, just am curious and think it would help
get people hyped for whats coming next.

I prefer the element of surprise. Besides, we find
our time better allocated towards working on
these projects whenever possible.

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 9:25 am 
Site Admin

I'll let you know what I've been up to behind the D-D curtain.

I've been working again on G.O.D. Filler has been a super star at helping get the rest of the script translated. I've been doing my best to edit things down so that everything will fit in the rom. It's a tough task, and this game still has a lot of work left. I've really poured so, so much into this game that I hope it turns out well in the end.

Xak for SNES (wait! isn't this a secret?? O_o) got put on the back burner for a bit while I deal with some G.O.D. business, but I was able to completely translate the game and am still working on editing.

Ah, and just today I completed my side of editing on XXXXXXXX (redacted as I think this one is kind of secret). It was an easy edit job, and it should be another fun little romp to keep people occupied until one of our bigger RPGs drop.

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 6:30 pm 
Site Admin

We've been graceful swans paddling like hell under water. :)
Draken wrote:
I'll let you know what I've been up to behind the D-D curtain.
Ah, and just today I completed my side of editing on XXXXXXXX (redacted as I think this one is kind of secret). It was an easy edit job, and it should be another fun little romp to keep people occupied until one of our bigger RPGs drop.
Yay!

FYI: I expect this action/adventure game translation patch will be out in June.

I'm excited about G.O.D as well and am working to finish off the remaining text.

The Devil takes notes from Lina Inverse? That sounds about right.

My projects
RHDN Community DB

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 10:35 pm 
Site Admin

I still fully expect that Princess Minerva will be out sometime late this year. I'm still waiting on Wildbill to finish his second pass and send it back for the rest of the final work. Then beta and release.

The other secret project others have mentioned is coming along and will be out soon. Most of the work is now done, it is just a matter of getting it beta tested and any issues fixed and final touch-ups handled. We may or may not have others beyond that. We have other non-RPG projects we want to pursue, but those are strictly up to Bongo` and how much time he has to get to them. We won't be announcing most of those until release because they're small projects which we'll work on as time permits. These are projects to tide everyone over. We make no promises on what may or may not be coming. Whatever does will be a nice surprise. It might wind up being this one last game, might be more, we'll see.

Many of our other RPG's Wildbill is also working on concurrently. And he'll be getting back to those just as soon as Minerva is wrapped up. Most are quite far along, however, I wouldn't adventure to make a guess as to time tables on anything. You have to keep in mind, we do this in what spare time we can find. And lately, that spare time has become far more scarce for all of us here at D-D.

As for any unannounced RPG's. Well, I'm not going to rain on anyone elses (Bongo`s) parade. They'll be announced if and when the time is right.

And the others have said where everything else stands. Hope this answers your question.

Update: Forgot one game (thanks for reminding me Draken), Oni II is in my court right now. I need to get it formatted and ready for Wildbill, however, he has plenty to do before he is ready for Oni.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:56 pm 

taskforce wrote:
The other secret project others have mentioned is coming along and will be out soon. Most of the work is now done, it is just a matter of getting it beta tested and any issues fixed and final touch-ups handled. We may or may not have others beyond that. We have other non-RPG projects we want to pursue, but those are strictly up to Bongo` and how much time he has to get to them. We won't be announcing most of those until release because they're small projects which we'll work on as time permits. These are projects to tide everyone over. We make no promises on what may or may not be coming. Whatever does will be a nice surprise. It might wind up being this one last game, might be more, we'll see.

Awesome, these minor-and-secret projects usually turn out to be quite cool. 8-) There are some non-RPG/non-adventure games that happen to be quite text-heavy. I, for one, enjoy these "sneaky" projects immensely. :lol: