Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:48 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Post subject: Re: Project selection proces
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:16 pm 
Site Admin

I think that's how WildBill feels about ALL of us! Haha! :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:09 pm 
Site Admin

Draken wrote:
I think that's how WildBill feels about ALL of us! Haha! :lol:

Ahh, c'mon, be nice now. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:43 am 

I would LOVE love love to see Far East of Eden Zero and Traverse Starlight & Prairie. I think these are the two major ones left but not sure if there is an active work on either of those games. They look brilliant! To a somewhat lesser extent, Ladystalker looks really good and Rejoice looks fun.

I would say this game needs some more love and hype, to get the ball rolling. It looks amazing, shocked there does not seem to be much talk about it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPdrogEOHh4

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:37 am 

byuu is working on FEoEZ, but has since adopted Gideon's policy of stalling progress every time someone asks about it. :D

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:07 am 
Site Admin

LOL :lol: At that rate, it will never get finished!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:18 pm 

KingMike wrote:
byuu is working on FEoEZ, but has since adopted Gideon's policy of stalling progress every time someone asks about it. :D

I doubt this will ever get finished. Translation is done since nearly two years. But no progress in terms of hacking. If somebody asks about what's going on with the game, there are arrogant responses. I don't post in his message board, just every now and then read the (not existent) progress news. And everytime I pass by, I feel sorry for the people who are friendly and show interest but get unfriendly responses. Strange behaviour...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:59 pm 

LostTemplar hacked FEoEZ to the point where Tom could play through the WIP and edit his translation a few times. The only thing left was to get in the nitty-gritty. At byuu's behest, LostTemplar stepped aside, but I have a feeling LostTemplar will finish the project when he gets the time. Unfortunately he seems to have been real busy with real life for some time now and just doesn't have the time for the hobby. But I've been in touch with him recently and he hasn't lost his interest...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:01 am 

Pete wrote:
KingMike wrote:

I feel sorry for the people who are friendly and show interest but get unfriendly responses. Strange behaviour...

Yes, nothing wrong with showing interest, that is human nature. People wonder about things all the time. But yah, why be unfriendly over something, especially over something that is not that big of a deal and/or can easily and simply be ignored. Seems like a pointless way to act, in the end.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:14 am 

You must've not been around when Gideon was hacking Super Robot Wars 3.
His entire forum was at least 98% trolls demanding release. :P
And then after he released it, it switched to 98% arguing about names until Gideon told them to SHUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTUUUUUUUUP within the week :)
(one of my favorite Arnold quotes)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:46 am 

Yeah, I've dealt with a lot of people complaining about things not getting done fast enough on one game or another... I tend to try to tune 'em out, and it usually works, but there was a time just a few months back when I couldn't go more than a week or two without someone nagging me for something on Twitter. It got *really* old. I don't mind answering the occasional query but I was getting them constantly, and that makes me want to push back some. Note that I don't ever actually delay releases because people have been nagging me about them, but the more I'm bugged about something the less likely I am to provide updates on that project's progress, even if I'm really excited about it. And constant nagging certainly doesn't help my enthusiasm for this stuff either.

Aeon Genesis ~ Guns guns guns! Yar ho hee har har!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next