Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:02 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: I finally found the English Translation for Ranma 2 Gameboy
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:47 pm 
Site Admin

Here is the Ranma 1/2 2 Gameboy English translation files I've been promising for a long time. Pay no attention to the awful dump, I was going to improve it but Akujin translated it before I got to it. I was REALLY lucky I found an old XP OS drive I quit using years ago (that was actually still working) that still had my old Eudora email program in tact and it still had all of my attachments I received including this one. (I switched to Thunderbird when Eudora was discontinued years ago and migrated the database but it didn't migrate the attachments I found out later after deleting the old dir.) Unfortunately, I kept my hacking files on another drive so the actual work I did seems to be lost. It might be on my old Zip Drive discs but I don't have a parallel port to find out. Assuming that poor thing still works after setting for 10+ years.

I may still hack this game moving forward now that I'm back into doing Z80 assembly again. I think I'd have a better go of it this time but I may not. Either way, even if I do it, someone else can also feel free to do it if they wish. I don't think an English patch has been released at this point. I might be wrong.

Download the script here.