Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:42 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Released: Our Hourai High School Translation Text Files.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:02 am 
Site Admin

I've decided to release the translation files from Akujin's work for this game to the public in case anyone wants to use them. I will not release our tools or hacking work on this one at least at this time. 2 reasons for that. First, there is already a translation out there, and second the assembly hacking was still under construction when we quit. Maybe someday we will release them, but not at this time.

Well, we still might get to this game at some point some time in some far off future. However, until then I have a translation for this game just setting on my drive. I realize this game has been released by AGTP. However, that was using a different translation due to the fact I had actually lost the original translated files for a long while. We were originally going to work on this jointly but I got busy for a number of years, and in the process also lost the files and AGTP restarted on their own solo effort. Sadly, I happened to find it 2 weeks after Satsu completely retranslated the game on a very old hard drive (or was it a CD, I don't remember for absolute sure) I thought I had discarded. So, sorry to Satsu for making him have to retranslate an already translated game.

Anyway, long story short, we've worked on this off and on but eventually decided to scrap our efforts and work on something that isn't released by others. However, I hate having these files Akujin worked hard on setting going to waste. So, here they are for you guys to view and even use if you'd like. Just remember, if anyone uses them for ANYTHING, Akujin MUST be given credit. That is all we ask. Thanks.

Hourai High School Akujin Raw Translation!