Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:31 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: all projects in Active Project Forum still in production!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2021 11:29 pm 
Site Admin

Since we've been asked this a few times, all projects listed in the Dynamic Designs Active English Project Forum are still in active production and we haven't abandoned any of them. Some are further along than others but most of them (with the exception of Destiny of an Emperor Gameboy) are pretty far along in production at this point. I cannot hazard to even remotely guess at a timeline for release on any of it because these last several months (and years honestly) have had trials for all of us and we just haven't got a clue when we will have time to knock each of them out. I'm sorry I can't say more than don't worry, the project you've been waiting for is still in production, but look on the bright side of things. That news is better than "I'm sorry, we've abandoned that game" and nobody else picking it up. Just be patient with us, we'd like to get them out as much as you'd like to play them. Unfortunately, none of us are spring chickens at this point and time is limited. It could be months, it could even be year(s) but we have every intention of getting them done as it stands.