Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:17 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Several Bug Reports
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:48 pm 

Hi, i have several bug reports to make about the game now i'm close to face the final battle, i'd like to report them with the hope the bugs might get fixed quickly if you have the time/will to do it. Is there anyone who worked with the game in the team still active?

Core i7 Celeron Sandy Bridge G460 1.8 Ghz - 4 GB RAM - Win7 x64 - Intel HD Graphics 2000

Post subject: Re: Several Bug Reports
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:20 pm 

Finished the game and those are the problems i found, the txt file explains what i found. The save states are in the places where the problems happened.

Edit: i forgot to mention one thing: The credits screen stutters a little bit on snes9x, no idea if the problem is in the translation/rom/snes9x.

Attachments:
Bugs of Lodoss War (Game and Translation).7z [3.41 MiB]
Downloaded 423 times

Core i7 Celeron Sandy Bridge G460 1.8 Ghz - 4 GB RAM - Win7 x64 - Intel HD Graphics 2000

Last edited by Felipe on Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2022 2:48 pm 
Site Admin

Thanks for the report. I'll contact Recca and see if I can get the most recent files for this and fix some of these issues up. Several things there are likely rom programming issues we can't fix at this point or aren't actually issues but intended behavior of the game. However, some of the text stuff you've pointed out does need addressing. I won't say we'll fix everything, some of it while sounding strange is properly worded but some of it is definitely wrong. Again, thank you for the reports. They'll help out with making the game even better for others.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:23 am 

You are welcome, regarding the text of the game i believe it would be better if it's reviewed from beginning to end, i mean, i'm a translator myself (i translate programs from english to brazilian portuguese) and with time i noticed several things i translated in the past arent as good as i thought, we improve with time and i believe some things might change for the better too.