Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:44 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 263 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
Post subject: Re: BH Dialogue Translation Progress
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:08 pm 
Site Admin

Ah, it certainly is nice to see this game progressing as it has at a steady pace. Seems that Wildbill was right when he estimated last year that this game will probably be released sometime by the end of this year. It certainly would make for a nice Christmas release! There's still quite a bit of work to be done until then with the remaining text and that freeze point right after the last boss fight.

"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind."
- Edward D. Morrison (Tales of Phantasia)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:01 am 
Site Admin

Recca wrote:
Ah, it certainly is nice to see this game progressing as it has at a steady pace. Seems that Wildbill was right when he estimated last year that this game will probably be released sometime by the end of this year. It certainly would make for a nice Christmas release! There's still quite a bit of work to be done until then with the remaining text and that freeze point right after the last boss fight.
Recca, I just sent you an email with an updated working ROM and a list of game evolutions we need to test.

RS, depending on how busy you are with either SS-II or the CS manual, if you have time, I could use your help on this, too.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:19 pm 

Oh, that'd be a great Xmas present indeed! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:33 pm 

Wildbill wrote:
Recca wrote:
Recca, I just sent you an email with an updated working ROM and a list of game evolutions we need to test.

RS, depending on how busy you are with either SS-II or the CS manual, if you have time, I could use your help on this, too.

Ah I'm pretty much done with SS2 so send away, Besides, BH certainly grew on me more than our other recent projects, so I'll
be glad to help in any way I can. As for the CS manual, I'm leaving it for last, as I believe ironing out issues in the games should get higher priority.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:52 am 
Site Admin

Beta V0.94 reached. Oh, Ritchie sent two more translated blocks this week, Devil's Road for Gaou, Chocolate, Naga, and Mevius (World-II) and Demon's Tower for Ryuu and Rouga (World-III). I am caught up with formatted and polished insertions at this moment. Only the World-III Cosmion core block remains for Ryuu and Rouga. The other six characters are not far behind. With Bongo`'s latest fixes, the entire game appears to play without crashes now. Only five dialogue blocks remain. Credits and menu work are proceeding.

Recca and Red Soul, I'll be updating you soon. Send me your beta reports after I do.

Here are a few screens of the new English this week:

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:27 am 

very nice updates wildbill and ya it would be a great christmas present for us fans to play the game at that time good point recca and others:)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:28 pm 

Loving it even more with every new screenshot... ;)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:20 am 
Site Admin

Just want to say that I love the creative name calling in these shots. Nice job!

The Devil takes notes from Lina Inverse? That sounds about right.

My projects
RHDN Community DB

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:46 am 

I do recall WildBill saying he really prefers the challenge of writing his way out of having to use cuss words. :)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:06 am 

Just a supporter from Vietnam, I guess there's nothing I can do to help just encouraging so you will do your best. Thank you.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 263 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next