Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:57 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
Post subject: Re: Burning Heroes post release feedback
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:12 am 

congrats all the team in this forum to release the burning heroes patch im going start playing it now sence its out great job everybody:)

sidsayian

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:46 am 

Thanks.
Burning Heroes is a big release and its got plenty
of love from the whole team; we are grateful
for your continued support and hope you'll
enjoy the game greatly.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:19 am 
Site Admin

Wildbill wrote:
Gideon Zhi wrote:
Looks like I owe some folks some brownies. Unfortunately, I'm not made of money and shipping to everyone in the credits list would completely break the bank. But would it be fair to say that the biggest three contributors would be Ritchie, Wildbill, and Bongo`? I can certainly afford to ship to three people.
Well, dang-it, I intentionally padded that team list with as many folks as I could muster, ya know?

Anyway, hee-hee, Draken, Red Soul, and Yuka are in South Korea, Brazil, and France, respectively, so logistically speaking... Yah, yah...

And Taskforce might have his package stolen off the front porch before he gets to the door.

So, Ritchie, if you're reading this, please provide GZ with an address for receiving your prize.

Without Bongo`, I would still be shuffling files around, so B-Man, you do the same as Ritchie.

Finally we have Recca... Now poor Recca, he's trying to scrape together some funds to latch onto a decent used XP machine because the Feda inserter won't work in Win7. I really do think Recca deserves a share of the booty - if for no other reason - to help keep from getting the hungries while he scrimping. So, Recca, I'm nominating you for my slice.

Thank you, Mr. GZ, for remembering!

Ah well, that's alright. I appreciate the thought, but I'll pass for three main reasons:

- It's not really worth the cost or effort to Gideon Zhi. I'm happy by the fact that I was accepted to join the BH team in the first place! Being part of D-D and working together with you guys is the best gift of all! And don't worry, I'll try to get a Windows XP soon. For now, Red Soul agreed to help me insert the translated text into Feda when I'm done, so it's no problem. And by the way, thanks for the help!

- The people in my area are a bunch of darn bandits! I can't even remember how many times mail got stolen from my apartment building's mailboxes...! People here always complain about it, but nothing ever seems to get done. Hopefully, this will end soon...

- I'm not too much into sweets these days. They seem to hurt my teeth, probably because I ate too many as a kid back in the days of yore, heh! These brownies should probably be sent to Ritchie, Wildbill, and Bongo` as Gideon Zhi mentioned. You guys deserve it!

"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind."
- Edward D. Morrison (Tales of Phantasia)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:34 pm 

Wildbill wrote:
Anyway, hee-hee, Draken, Red Soul, and Yuka are in South Korea, Brazil, and France, respectively, so logistically speaking... Yah, yah...

French indeed, but actually living in the UK. :)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:35 pm 
Site Admin

Yuka wrote:
Wildbill wrote:

French indeed, but actually living in the UK. :)
Well, if we were to try to channel some sustenance your way, we wouldn't have to redirect it through the "chunnel", hee-hee...!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:42 pm 

Just finished Laila's scenario. Thank you for releasing this translation. I like what I've seen from the story so far and only found one minor spacing issue. I'll let you know if I spot anything else.

By the way, is it just me, or do attacks in this game miss a lot? It's not uncommon for three of my attacks to miss in a row, which seems suspicious.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:44 pm 
Site Admin

mziab wrote:
Just finished Laila's scenario. Thank you for releasing this translation. I like what I've seen from the story so far and only found one minor spacing issue. I'll let you know if I spot anything else.

By the way, is it just me, or do attacks in this game miss a lot? It's not uncommon for three of my attacks to miss in a row, which seems suspicious.
Typo fixed... Thanks!

Yes, miss rates are extremely high at times. It can be aggravating, but it seems to work both ways, especially in the beginning. It gets a little better when you can arm weapons and armor that increase agility.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:41 am 

hey im enjoying the burning heroes patch so far im on chapter 2 first char so still awsome work i will keep you guys posted when i beat the game and each though the story line ok:)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:43 am 

one more thing i forgot to say it would be best if you let all the new fans know of the game on the walkthough on gamefaq.com ritche made it helps alot:)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:17 pm 

Congratulations the game is great I love when you can change the attack strategy :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next