Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:58 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Burning Heroes Beta testing
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:43 pm 

Hi!
I just want to introduce me. I'm Chris and newe here, and I would like to join the Beta testing Team. But only, if there still is place for another tester. Thats all for now.

bye chris

Post subject: Re: Burning Heroes Beta testing
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:14 am 
Site Admin

Grandnova wrote:
Hi!
I just want to introduce me. I'm Chris and newe here, and I would like to join the Beta testing Team. But only, if there still is place for another tester. Thats all for now.

bye chris
Hello, Chris. Welcome to the forums. Right now, we have some technical issues with Burning Heroes. While our recent patch releases are still fresh, with reports coming in, progress is fairly slow with the other games. Meanwhile, we'll keep your offer in mind. Thanks for volunteering.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:25 am 
Site Admin

Speaking of BH testing... I hope you got my last e-mail, WB.. It was a BIG one! Also, I'm off from work this week... You know what that means!!! Yes! I'll wrap up all my BH testing by Friday! Guaranteed!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:18 am 
Site Admin

Draken wrote:
Speaking of BH testing... I hope you got my last e-mail, WB.. It was a BIG one! Also, I'm off from work this week... You know what that means!!! Yes! I'll wrap up all my BH testing by Friday! Guaranteed!
Yes, those are the technical issues I mentioned, but I believe I can fix them myself without bothering Bongo`. With limited menu message box sizes, they may read akin to "Look, Jane, see Dick run!". The worst glitch is actually the one that has an extra letter in front of the names. That's caused by another one of those buried strings that looks like a null entry but actually requires that we insert one blank space. I hope you have a save-state for that one because running down the correct null + space string is like searching for a snail darter in the Tennessee River! I would put a space in all of the null strings, but I'm afraid I might break something. You've triggered responses none of us have ever seen before.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:40 am 

Perhaps this was already said and I didn't see it, but did Ritchie finish translating all the files for Burning Heroes? Last time I saw someone mention something I thought around 80 percent had been done. Regardless, thanks for all the hard work, can't wait to try this game out.

Winston Churchill in response to forming an alliance with the Soviet Union during World War 2:
If Hitler invaded Hell I would make at least a favorable reference to the devil in the House of Commons

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:53 am 
Site Admin

I'm pretty sure it's all been translated... In fact, this will probably be our next big release ;)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:24 am 
Site Admin

Indeed, it certainly is nice to see this game getting closer to completion. In all honestly, it's one of best Snes RPGs that I've played along with Record of Lodoss War and others. They'll be a lot of fans waiting to play this game once the translation is released. Kind of reminds of long ago when the translation for Tales of Phantasia was released by Dejap. Man that was awesome, and so will this!

"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind."
- Edward D. Morrison (Tales of Phantasia)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:51 am 

I agree, this is clearly one of Snes's finest RPGs.
The list is large as is, and BH only makes it even larger, haha.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:39 am 
Site Admin

I donno about those, but I sure remember waiting for Seiken Densetsu III with huge anticipation :)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:29 pm 

I totally agree, i remember being super hyped up waiting for SD3, but i definitely come two to three time a week checking the Burning Heroes project page in anticipation of it, been following your guys progress on this for a quite some time. something about this game, i dont know, it just looks real good, and really fun to play.