Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:56 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Mystic Ark 1.01 Released
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:52 pm 
Site Admin

Saw the news on the main page! I see you were thinking of those people around the world where X-mas may already have arrived :)

Post subject: Re: Mystic Ark 1.01 Released
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:41 pm 
Site Admin

Draken wrote:
Saw the news on the main page! I see you were thinking of those people around the world where X-mas may already have arrived :)
Yep, and because the rest of the clan is blowing in here soon, everything will get topsy-turvy 'round these parts in a hurry! BTW, TF may play through Feda this week or next. If so, we could have another revision release soon. This has been a good year for us.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:59 pm 

Wildbill wrote:
Draken wrote:
Yep, and because the rest of the clan is blowing in here soon, everything will get topsy-turvy 'round these parts in a hurry! BTW, TF may play through Feda this week or next. If so, we could have another revision release soon. This has been a good year for us.

That it has. Top notch productivity and quality. Lets do even better next year folks.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:36 pm 
Site Admin

FINALLY!!!! It has been released!!!!! Let's not hearanymore about what does NOT work, please and hope all is well with this release! :)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:47 pm 

Patch entries updated by yours truly on RHDN and ZD, just so you guys know (ZD one still pending)
Merry Christmas everyone.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:52 pm 

Hi,

I just wanted to say thank you for this patch. My brother told me about the patch and ive been playing it although school has stopped me from playing it as much as I would like. It seems really polished and I havent run into any misspellings or typos yet but i havent finished yet. Im at a town where everything is gray. Ive been using bsnes in case you wanted to make sure its working well with your patch. Its been a pleasure playing this so far.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:20 pm 

We appreciate your input both on the patch and your gameplay feedback with BSNES, this helps us ascertain our work is as good as it can be in all aspects.
All of us here at D-D devoted a great ammount of time to Mystic Ark and are defintely satisfied the fruits of our labor are sweet to those who taste it.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:45 pm 
Site Admin

LakersFan2010 wrote:
Hi,

I just wanted to say thank you for this patch. My brother told me about the patch and ive been playing it although school has stopped me from playing it as much as I would like. It seems really polished and I havent run into any misspellings or typos yet but i havent finished yet. Im at a town where everything is gray. Ive been using bsnes in case you wanted to make sure its working well with your patch. Its been a pleasure playing this so far.
Hi, LakersFan! Happy to receive your impressions. Please, by all means, let us hear from you following the ending credits - if not sooner - as quickly as you complete the game on BSNES. The game is fragile for changes since we "universalized" it, but if you find any issues, we would be most pleased to hear what they are. BTW, are you Ultpaladin's brother?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:05 am 

Hi Wildbill

Yeah I wanted to kind of subtly hint in that post that I was his brother because I kind of felt bad about not being further along in the game to give you reports since you were nice enough to release a little test patch. School can be so stressful. I dont think you have anything to worry about with releasing it, this is better than almost any other patch Ive ever seen (Im partial to Mother 3 :lol: ). The writing is outstanding and the only problem I have run into is with BSNES because my computer is a little older than some. If I have several programs running in the background I have problems with slowdown.

Post subject: Re: Where You Don’t Need to Play to Be a Winner, or a Loser
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:47 pm 
Site Admin

This entity is spamming us - needs ban/blocking, whatever...

final wrote:
[img=200,300]http://www.nfljersey-supply.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/nfl-jereys1-200x300.jpg[/img]
We sometimes have a difficult time fully investing ourselves in the NFL Jerseys Draft not because it is an hours-long recitation of names — though it is — but because there are no stakes. [color=#ffffff]jordan shoes This morning, everyone is saying, “Tim Tebow is a winner!” for going in the first round to the Broncos, and “Jimmy Clausen is a loser!” because he wasn’t drafted on the first day. Everyone is pretending that we will be obsessing over this draft, this particular draft, just like last year’s particular draft, for decades to come. And we won’t. We won’t remember who went in the first round, and who got “snubbed,” and who “reached” for a player, because as much as everyone likes to pretend the future of every franchise is on the line during the NFL Draft, it just isn’t. We’ll get into the Jets’ and Giants’ first-round picks a little later today, but we’re gonna talk about this now. wholesale NFL jerseys [/color]
How many people remember what happened in past year’s drafts? Other than the occasional quarterback disaster, how much does it really change? The NFL Draft is set up as a construct for the future, but that doesn’t track; it’s more accurate that it’s a spring promotion for a league that needs some headlines, a spectacle that poofs into a plume of smoke after it’s gone. Ben Roethlisberger fell down many draft boards the year he came out, and was the Embarrassed Guy Waiting to Be Selected. Do you remember that? Does anyone? Does it matter? [color=#ffffff]mbt shoes At the time the STORY OF THE DRAFT was the fall of Big Ben. But that was never an actual story in Roethlisberger’s career narrative; everyone had forgotten about that by training camp. (And now they’ve really forgotten about it.) The NFL Draft is perpetually about only itself. NHL jerseys[/color]
So keep all this in mind when you read all the stories today about Tim Tebow’s “win” and Jimmy Clausen’s “loss” and how Josh McDaniels went “all-in.” A football team is a multi-tentacled beast, and the draft is just one component — one tiny component, really — in its story and fate. The draft is fun, one supposes, if that’s your thing. But no one knows what’s going to happen; they’re just trying to make some good TV. [color=#ffffff]NBA jerseys

[/color]