Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:06 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: World 3 Library MAJOR BUG! maybe?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:37 pm 

In world 3, in the library, you can read a book and do various things with it by paying, like get an "MP Seed",
upgrade a level, and so on, but this book also gives you an "Antidote" on one of the options.

The bug/issue is that if you choose to buy an antidote from it, it TOTALLY FLOODS every one of your characters
bags, including ALL your bag space with Antidotes.. it fills EVERY space with them >.< then you need to go
through the process of selling them or dropping them one by one :(

Is this actually a bug/issue or not? cos it's annoying as hell if it isn't, still annoying if it is too.. lol!

Spoiler! :
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DrStvYrMxTrHZR11paQMA/
You can find all types of RPG, JRpg, Mmo, PC, SNES, and PS1 games mini-reviewed with no voice-overs there.

Post subject: Re: World 3 Library MAJOR BUG! maybe?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:56 pm 
Site Admin

SylarDean wrote:
In world 3, in the library, you can read a book and do various things with it by paying, like get an "MP Seed",
upgrade a level, and so on, but this book also gives you an "Antidote" on one of the options.

The bug/issue is that if you choose to buy an antidote from it, it TOTALLY FLOODS every one of your characters
bags, including ALL your bag space with Antidotes.. it fills EVERY space with them >.< then you need to go

Is this actually a bug/issue or not? cos it's annoying as hell if it isn't, still annoying if it is too.. lol!
As a logical next step, this would need to be tested in the Japanese ROM. If it happens there, you've got a major spoiler bullet. If not, I'm not sure if we could still fix it.

The rest of the month is crazy for me. I have so much to do right now, both inside and outside of our realm, but I'll get it done.

Post subject: Re: World 3 Library MAJOR BUG! maybe?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:37 pm 

Wildbill wrote:
SylarDean wrote:

As a logical next step, this would need to be tested in the Japanese ROM. If it happens there, you've got a major spoiler bullet. If not, I'm not sure if we could still fix it.

The rest of the month is crazy for me. I have so much to do right now, both inside and outside of our realm, but I'll get it done.

well it's listed here now for later checks, i thought id best report it cos it just seemed a little weird that it actually done that,
I personally think its a bug/issue, it don't seem logical that they'd flood every character's bag space with antidotes.. LOL!

Spoiler! :
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DrStvYrMxTrHZR11paQMA/
You can find all types of RPG, JRpg, Mmo, PC, SNES, and PS1 games mini-reviewed with no voice-overs there.