Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:17 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Mystic Ark Sanctuary [Resource]
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:29 pm 

Well, World 3 guide is completed, this was a pain in the @SS to do, it seemed like it was going on forever and ever,
i was like "COME ON! this has to be the end of the world now.." defo my fav world so far with all the puzzles and
stuff in it.

Iv'e updated a lot of stuff on the sanctuary today , like items, weapons, armors, monster/bosses, having corrected
names where and when i needed too for them and also area names. This is DEFO one sanctuary that's taking its time
to get completed, there's just SO MUCH information on each world that needs to be recorded :( i'll sure be glad when
this one is completed.. trust me, i'm NOT enjoying doing this sanctuary at all.. LOL! but I will carry on with it now it's
started.

Spoiler! :
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DrStvYrMxTrHZR11paQMA/
You can find all types of RPG, JRpg, Mmo, PC, SNES, and PS1 games mini-reviewed with no voice-overs there.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:52 pm 
Site Admin

SylarDean wrote:
Well, World 3 guide is completed, this was a pain in the @SS to do, it seemed like it was going on forever and ever,
i was like "COME ON! this has to be the end of the world now.." defo my fav world so far with all the puzzles and
stuff in it.

Iv'e updated a lot of stuff on the sanctuary today , like items, weapons, armors, monster/bosses, having corrected
names where and when i needed too for them and also area names. This is DEFO one sanctuary that's taking its time
to get completed, there's just SO MUCH information on each world that needs to be recorded :( i'll sure be glad when
this one is completed.. trust me, i'm NOT enjoying doing this sanctuary at all.. LOL! but I will carry on with it now it's
started.
You're a good man, SylarDean! I think this game will be "discovered" because of your work. No good resource has been out there previously for the post-English translation era.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:32 pm 

Spoiler! :
Wildbill wrote:
SylarDean wrote:
stuff in it.

started.
You're a good man, SylarDean! I think this game will be "discovered" because of your work. No good resource has been out there previously for the post-English translation era.

HAHAHA thanks Wildbill, i seem to be getting through world 4 pretty quick surprisingly, I think the longest part/time consumer
is the fact i have to check EVERY item, weapon, armor, key-item, place name, npc names etc, etc.. whilst im taking pics, editing,
and playing lol.

Spoiler! :
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DrStvYrMxTrHZR11paQMA/
You can find all types of RPG, JRpg, Mmo, PC, SNES, and PS1 games mini-reviewed with no voice-overs there.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:39 pm 
Site Admin

SylarDean wrote:
Spoiler! :
Wildbill wrote:
SylarDean wrote:
stuff in it.

started.

HAHAHA thanks Wildbill, i seem to be getting through world 4 pretty quick surprisingly, I think the longest part/time consumer
is the fact i have to check EVERY item, weapon, armor, key-item, place name, npc names etc, etc.. whilst im taking pics, editing,
and playing lol.
Just a possibility... Draken, Red Soul, and I formatted some dialogue and named some items we never encountered in the game. You just may stumble onto a well-hidden cave, figurine, or something. I suppose if such is really out there, at this point, it would be sort of like finding an Easter egg.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:25 pm 

Wildbill wrote:
SylarDean wrote:
Spoiler! :
Wildbill wrote:
SylarDean wrote:
stuff in it.

started.

and playing lol.
Just a possibility... Draken, Red Soul, and I formatted some dialogue and named some items we never encountered in the game. You just may stumble onto a well-hidden cave, figurine, or something. I suppose if such is really out there, at this point, it would be sort of like finding an Easter egg.

Yeah, it WOULD be nice to find a secret dungeon or something that has not been previously found on other guides,
it'd make the sanctuary MORE unique, that is until people start nicking my guide.. :( I've noticed that there's
different things depending on if your male or female hero.. for example.. World 4: in Keepun Sign.. if your ferris
you get a free accessory brooch off the items npc, but remeer don't get that. If your remeer.. instead you go to the
bar and if you order a glass of milk the patrons in the bar will attack you LOL! then you get 500exp instead.. there's
a few little things like that iv'e come across, which i clearly mark within the guide/walkthrough any hows, i think this
is why it's taking me so long to get through this guide, its cos im runnign through with male AND female at the same
time.. LOL!

Spoiler! :

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:57 pm 
Site Admin

SylarDean wrote:
Wildbill wrote:
SylarDean wrote:
Spoiler! :
Wildbill wrote:
SylarDean wrote:
stuff in it.

started.

and playing lol.

Yeah, it WOULD be nice to find a secret dungeon or something that has not been previously found on other guides,
it'd make the sanctuary MORE unique, that is until people start nicking my guide.. :( I've noticed that there's
different things depending on if your male or female hero.. for example.. World 4: in Keepun Sign.. if your ferris
you get a free accessory brooch off the items npc, but remeer don't get that. If your remeer.. instead you go to the
bar and if you order a glass of milk the patrons in the bar will attack you LOL! then you get 500exp instead.. there's
a few little things like that iv'e come across, which i clearly mark within the guide/walkthrough any hows, i think this
is why it's taking me so long to get through this guide, its cos im runnign through with male AND female at the same
time.. LOL!
Yep, been there, done that, run with Ferris and Remeer side-by-side, flipping, flopping, and back to the flip-side again.

Nick, nick, nick, you said!? You must definitely be British. Haven't heard that expression since I boomed with some Brit naval officers in Mallorca a few decades ago. They had the Pusser's rum, and one of them took umbrage when he claimed I tried to nick the whole bottle! "Just borrowing it for a while," I explained, grinning, "same as we did with the 'colonies'. Except... you may have it back when it's empty - the bottle, that is, not the colonies!" Heh, those ol' boys who wore shorts with their tropical white uniforms really knew how to party down!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:44 pm 

Wildbill wrote:
SylarDean wrote:
Wildbill wrote:
SylarDean wrote:
Spoiler! :
Wildbill wrote:
SylarDean wrote:
stuff in it.

started.

and playing lol.

time.. LOL!
Yep, been there, done that, run with Ferris and Remeer side-by-side, flipping, flopping, and back to the flip-side again.

Nick, nick, nick, you said!? You must definitely be British. Haven't heard that expression since I boomed with some Brit naval officers in Mallorca a few decades ago. They had the Pusser's rum, and one of them took umbrage when he claimed I tried to nick the whole bottle! "Just borrowing it for a while," I explained, grinning, "same as we did with the 'colonies'. Except... you may have it back when it's empty - the bottle, that is, not the colonies!" Heh, those ol' boys who wore shorts with their tropical white uniforms really knew how to party down!

LOL.. yup.. we certainly are a nation of party goers, we defo know how to party hard, no matter our age.. lol
we love our live festivals, raves, etc we have them all year round, one of the biggest being Glastonbury, which
was utter crap this year.

Spoiler! :