Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:09 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Did a full series of blogs on this game
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:43 pm 

http://www.coronajumper.com/search/label/Mystic%20Ark

Complete with shout-outs to you guys. Just finished the game yesterday, and I really appreciate all of the work you put into it. The game design isn't my favorite and I had plenty of issues with the abundance of fetch quests, but it was still fun. Comments are more than welcome.

So last year around this time I played Lennus 2, this year Mystic Ark. Wonder what Super Famicom game 2014 has in store for me... Romancing Saga 3? Tales of Phantasia?

Post subject: Re: Did a full series of blogs on this game
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:48 am 
Site Admin

Thank you! I looked at your posts. They take me back to the year we built Mystic Ark.

Soon, we should have some more releases. Burning Heroes and Silva Saga-II are already waiting for you, when you have time. They are a bit more conventional, like Lennus-II. If you really enjoy old-style RPGs, we should have enough to keep you busy for a while.

CoronaJumper wrote:
http://www.coronajumper.com/search/label/Mystic%20Ark

Complete with shout-outs to you guys. Just finished the game yesterday, and I really appreciate all of the work you put into it. The game design isn't my favorite and I had plenty of issues with the abundance of fetch quests, but it was still fun. Comments are more than welcome.

So last year around this time I played Lennus 2, this year Mystic Ark. Wonder what Super Famicom game 2014 has in store for me... Romancing Saga 3? Tales of Phantasia?